In a Nutshell
Here is the short version :
- By installing any of Avishkar 's apps or by creating a V-Pointsβ account, directly or via authentication services (for example Facebook) or Logging In, you acknowledge and agree to Avishkar collecting information on your device - both directly as well by using third party services. This information may be used to ensure that Avishkar is able to promote relevant apps and offers.
- You do not need to provide any personally identifying information in order to use some of the functionality in the software, apps and other services provided by Avishkar. However, your personal information is needed in order to participate in some other services (for example, the V-Pointsβ program).
- We collect information about you and how you use Avishkar's apps, software and services. We may also collect other information on your device including but not limited to apps installed, location, advertising id and any other information. Furthermore, if the apps have permissions on the platform on which they have been installed, data may be collected using those special permissions (including but not limited to Phone State, location, camera, microphone, contacts, device id etc) as well, which is generally linked to the functionality provided by the app, but may sometimes not be associated with it. If you install the app using usual distribution channels of Avishkar, the platform may sometimes confirm these permissions from you.
- We use this information to improve our software and services. We also use it for fraud prevention.
- We may enhance the information collected by using third party services. We may also share some information with partners and affiliates.
- All the information collected by Avishkar may be stored on Avishkar's (or partners) servers. Some or all of this information may also reside in the cloud (for example, Amazon AWS services)
- We are sensitive to your privacy and NEVER sell this information to third parties.
Read on for details.
Information We Collect
- You may voluntarily provide us with information, including:
- Your name, email address, age, profile name, profile photo, height, weight, occupation, personal interests, third party social networking service user name, and a password that you create to register to use the Service;
- Information you provide when you contact us (for example, regarding support or employment opportunities); and
- Any other information you voluntarily provide us with in registering and using the Service.
- We automatically collect other information about you, including:
- An identifier that is unique to the device on which you install the App and some device identifiers may be persistent device identifiers, as well as certain software and hardware information about your device;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Domain name of your Internet service provider;
- Your geographic location;
- Your device information and data on the device (including but not limited to device make and model, device identifier, location, apps installed, data collected by special permissions (described in the section above) and any other data stored on the device);
- The Service pages that you visit and the date and time of your visits;
- Aggregated information that may or may not be used to specifically identify you when you visit or use the Service;
- Prior to your installation of the App, we may have already collected information about the other apps that you have used via our Advertising Partners or other Third Parties.
- We may collect information about you from:
- third party social networking services;
- commercially available sources;
- our affiliates; and
- our third party business partners.
- We may supplement any of the information we collect from or about you with other information.
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY
Your direct feedback and comments are valuable, especially when combined with information automatically gathered about how you use Avishkar's software and services. To that end, Avishkar collects key information that helps us improve the product and to deliver the V-Pointsβ program. Some of this information may be personally identifiable information about you (e.g., your email address, login on Facebook, sites you visit). We may also collect personally identifiable information about you in ways that don’t involve Avishkar products and services – for instance, if you send us an email with your phone number in it. We also collect information about your use of Avishkar's software and services and the configuration of your system. White some of this information can be anonymous, some of the information collected may be personally identifiable or it may be possible to associate the collected information with you (e.g., through heuristics or in combination with third-party data about you).
By agreeing to participate, you are agreeing to allow Avishkar to collect these and other data points and transmit them to Avishkar's servers. If you don't agree, please do not use Avishkar's software and services and uninstall them from all your devices.
Information Collection, Use and Disclosure
In this policy, when we say we "collect" information, we generally mean the information that is collected from your device when you have one of apps installed or when you visit the website or open the V-Pointsβ portal. This information is sent to our servers or servers operated by our partners which may store the information persistently in a database for later use. When we say we "use" information, we generally mean that we store it, retrieve it, parse it, aggregate it, analyze it, report on it, combine it with information from other sources, and do similar transformations and analyses in pursuit of understanding how users in aggregate use Avishkar's software and services and how we can make the product better.
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our services, features, and content.
- Your Personal Information. When you communicate with us or use Avishkar's software or services, we may collect personally identifiable information about you. This refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Information"). For instance, if you email us requesting support, you’ll provide us with your email address so we can respond to you. Personal Information can also include, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, IP address, social profile, email address or home address. (We might not ask you for all or any of these things, but you might provide them to us without our asking – for instance, in an email to us.) We use your Personal Information mainly to provide the Services and to respond to your requests for support and improve the Services. We also use it to mitigate fraud and other undesirable behaviors. This information may also be used for targeted advertising targeted for you. We may enhance this information or share it with third parties for the purposes mentioned above or any other purpose.
- Non-Identifying Information. We also collect other information that you provide or that is provided to us about you when using Avishkar's software and services (e.g., your individual preferences, your interest data when signing up for our mobile apps, etc) ("Non-Identifying Information"). We may also collect Non-Identifying Information about your age, gender, and city or zip code when you log into the product or even if you've just downloaded the product, but have yet to register. For instance, when you log in with your Facebook credentials, Facebook might share parts of your social profile and your location information. This information comes from the data you’ve supplied in your Facebook profile and agreed to share with applications like Avishkar (for example the V-Pointsβ program). This information on its own generally isn’t enough to identify you specifically. We may also collect all the categories of information that involve information related to your device, including software and apps and hardware configuration, your usage of various software and services and miscellaneous other information. All this information is considered Non-Identifying Information.
- How We Use Your Information. We don't sell your Personal Information. We use your Personal Information (in some cases, in conjunction with your Non-Identifying Information) to provide you with and improve Avishkar's software and Services, including to offer and administer the V-Pointsβ program and any associated products, and to respond to your requests for support. It’s also provided to help you earn V-Poitnts and to know when rewards should be paid out to you. Your Non-Identifying Information, such as device ID's and profile information can be made available by Avishkar and it's partners to help target ads to you. While most of this is primarily non identifying information, to the extent permitted under law, we reserve the right to use personally identifiable information, which you agree to sharing when you download any of the Avishkar's applications or use use software or services provided by Avishkar or it's partners. Any information that you provide to Avishkar either implicitly or explicitly can be used by Avishkar, it's affiliates, subsidiaries, and partners to help tailor services to you, or for any other purposes, as permitted under law.
- Aggregating Information. We may aggregate the Non-Identifying Information we collect with similar information collected from other Avishkar Users to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of Avishkar's software and services, and to analyze and understand how the software and Services are being used. We may also use information you provide without aggregating it to serve you specifically; for instance, to deliver a product to you according to your preferences or restrictions.
- Demographic Profiling. We might also use non-aggregated information for behavioral and demographic profiling purposes, to the extent permitted under law. For instance, we might combine the information Facebook sends us about your usage habits to find out more about which groups of people use specific features.
- Newsletters and Marketing. We also may use your Personal Information to contact you with Avishkar newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you, either generally or in your capacity as a V-Pointsβ member. If you decide at any time you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications. (See "Changing or Deleting Information" below.)
- Log Data. When you visit Avishkar's Web Sites, Apps or any Software or Services, whether you’re using Avishkar's Services (incuding but not limited to V-Pointsβ) or as a non-registered user just visiting, our servers automatically record information your browser or system sends ("Log Data"). This may be different from the information mentioned in the sections above and as this infromation is automatically collected by our servers in order to show you pages or serve content. This data is collected whether or not you use V-Pointsβ, but when you visit our website or use our app or other Software or Services. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, the web page you were visiting before you came to our Sites, pages of our Sites that you visit, the time spent on those pages, access times and dates, and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Sites and the Service and for the Sites’ technical administration, to increase our Sites’ functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor it to our visitors’ needs. We also use this information to verify that visitors to the Sites meet the criteria required to process their requests and for preventing fraud.
When you click on a link, dropdown, coupon, offer or advertisement on our website you will be redirected to a partner (advertiser) site via affiliate cookies.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Accessing, Changing or Deleting Your Information
As some of the information we collect and store is non-identifiable and anonymous, it may be difficult (if not impossible) for us to locate and delete all of the data we’ve collected about you. If you would like us to access your personal information, or request we correct or delete any of your Personal Information or records associated with you in our system, please contact us and we will attempt to accommodate your request if we can locate the records, and if we do not have any legal obligation to retain the records. See below for privacy contact information.
Avishkar is very concerned with safeguarding your information. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to help protect your information from unauthorized access.
We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your electronically stored "personal data" (as defined in applicable statutes on security breach notification) to you by posting on this Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
Links to Other Sites
Our Policy Toward Children
Anybody under the age of 18 is prohibited from using Avishkar's software and services as some content might not be appropriate. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files to the extent possible. (See Accessing, Changing or Deleting Your Information above.).